Bigrevcoop's Thoughts

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some Changes To Come

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, and there is a reason for that: I have been studying. I have decided to part ways with blogspot. They have served me well for a couple of years now. I am going to have my own site. It may take me a month, but I will get it up and ready soon.

I have a bit of a problem. I really am not all that computer savvy. Thus, I am not capable of doing what I want to do. I will be speaking with a few friends, and getting some trusted advice. My hope is that my new website will be a little more fun.

This is what I want to do. I will still have commentary. I also want to have a blog for those who read the site. This blog will be invitation only. You will contact me, and I will let you in. This way, I can guard the content. I also want to do a little verbal communication with my new site. I will have sermons on the site. I will also have some other things to listen to. I would like to do some interviewing, and have some discussion group stuff.

I hope you will check back here often. When I am ready, I will post the new .com address on this site. I hope you will join and get involved. It should be a lot of fun.


Thanks,

bigrevcoop

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM , Blogger Drea said...

    I look forward to seeing it Ron. By the way Caleb still remembers "Pastor Won" :-)

    Take care!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home